Code Space helps students at Sint Lucas Antwerp with their questions about the digital medium.
- How do I make a portfolio website?
- How do I make an installaction that reacts to sound?
- How do I make an interactive world in virtual reality?
Code Space can support you in many domains:
- VR: 3D painting, 360 video serious games
- Digital fabrication: laser cutting, 3D printing
- Physical computing: drawing robots, IOT
- Web: interactive media, portfolio
- AI: image classification, text generation, image generation
Are you a bachelor or (pre)master student at Sint Lucas? We can help you with the whole process: from helping you figure out what's possible and attainable to the technical implementation, to the final presentation.
Because of Corona restrictions, we help students on demand, preferably online:
Workshops for the new academic year will be announced soon.
|07 Oct 2020||9:30-13:00||Introduction to Web Design||K.02.04||Create your own website from scratch.|
|21 Oct 2020||9:30-13:00||Synthesizing Sounds||K.02.04||Explore sound in new and exciting ways.|
|28 Oct 2020||9:30-13:00||Interactive Storytelling||K.02.04||Creating stories by linking text and images on the web.|
|18 Nov 2020||9:30-13:00||Generative Design||Online||Let's get that computational power to work for us.|
|25 Nov 2020||9:30-13:00||Game Design with Unity||Online||Make your own games.|
|10 Mar 2021||9:30-13:00||Creative Coding - Basics||K.02.04||Start with generative design.|
|17 Mar 2021||9:30-13:00||Creative Coding - Beyond the Basics||K.02.04||Improve your basic coding skills.|
|24 Mar 2021||9:30-13:00||Physical Computing||K.02.04||Get away from the screen and onto hardware devices.|